Vacancy - Plumber - Mid-Senior Level - Durban Central
VACANT POSITION : PLUMBER
Zalemart is an innovative general retail and wholesale trading company based in Durban and operating across South Africa, online and offline.
Our sister company, the F E Bassa Family Trust, has an opportunity for a plumber to join its real estate investment and development management team.
Read more about this position and apply below.
Employment Type : 3 month trial progressing to fixed-term contract
Seniority Level : Mid-Senior Level
Required Experience, Skills, Values & Qualifications :
- Successfully completed NQF Level 4/Matric/Grade 12 or Equivalent. Degree preferable.
- Plumbing qualification
- Fluent in speaking and understanding English
- Minimum 3 years experience as a plumber
- General knowledge of, and experience with, construction and property maintenance
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts
- Own car and driver's license
- Ability to work from home if necessary : Home WiFi, computer and smartphone.
- Dynamic, smart, creative and hard-working individual with integrity
- Sober habits
- Non - Smoker
Roles (Including but not limited to) :
- Advanced plumbing works and repairs to commercial and residential buildings
- General repairs and maintenance to properties (Plumbing, Electrical, Brickwork, Landscaping. Carpentry, Painting.
Working Hours (Subject to change) :
- Monday - Friday : 8:00 - 12:00; 13:00 - 17:00
- Saturdays : 9:00 - 12:00
- Sundays : N/A
Pay and Benefits :
- Competitive, market-related basic salary based on skills and experience
- Paid annual leave