With South Africa facing such turmoil and difficulty, it's not easy for businesses and individuals alike to stay afloat. Jobs are scarce, and therefore customers have much less spending power than before. As a small business owner, you really have to be at the top of your game in order to grow your store.
Don't worry though, we will help you get through these tough times and even get your business to levels you never imagined.
Your Denim Business is a weekly blog to help you start and grow your own denim business in South Africa by sharing tips and tricks from multiple successful businesses as well as experiences from our own denim business. Being a denim store - Zalemart - we will keep referring to denim jeans but the blog is also applicable to most other fashion items such as dresses, shoes, tops and accessories.
The topics we will cover include :
- Finding the best products to sell to your target audience
- Marketing your products online, especially through social media
- Customer service
- Accepting online payments
- Placing your orders with suppliers, including a detailed guide on buying in bulk from the Zalemart website.
- Fulfilling customer orders - Delivery or pickup
- Customer complaints and returns
- General best business practices to take your online business to the next level
To start or boost your online business, subscribe to our email database below and also subscribe to regular WhatsApp updates by clicking this number : 073 112 8708